Friday, November 19, 2010

SHOP THE PAIN AWAY

I can't really afford it. But I bet you all know the fact that shopping can make you feel better - temporarily of course - but nevertheless - it feels like it's helping.

I bet you've all done it. Gone bonanza & given in to a broken, shattered heart & shopped the pain away. But when you're broke what to do? & if the rain is pouring down & the wind is blowing way too cold for you to even pretend you can shop irl.

Well thank god for internet & because we do some virtual windowshopping. I fill baskets all over the internet with items I don't need, can't afford or just simply long for. But I don't proceed to check out... Do you do it? I find that it sometimes helps as much as real life shopping. & don't you just love how the term filling the basket gives you associations to going to the market - like some unspoiled little red riding hood fair maiden. I filled my virtual basket to the maximum today & I will share some of the wants (irrational, crazy, cosy, sweet, terrible, scary, freaky, childish) with you.

Because today's post is about making my day a little less grey. So excuse the randomness of the pics & just enjoy a glimpse of the pics I've picked up on my many virtual shopping trips.

PERFECT MATCH FOR MY DAY.

OOOPS! DID I ACCIDENTALLY SLIP THAT INTO MY VIRTUAL SHOPPING BASKET?





AH YES - WEARING THIS WILL DEFINETLY MAKE ME FEEL LESS BLUE...
YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS!!
PLAYING WITH THESE WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER RIGHT?



I DID??OOPS!!


THIS JUST ADDED FOR LAUGHS - THEY ARE ALSO NEEDED TODAY!

OOOOOOOOHLALALALA I WISH!!!!! AHHHH YES PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!


JUST BECAUSE OKAY.





















THESE I CAN AFFORD!!YAY!!



BUT OF COURSE!!! WE ALL NEED THIS. IT'S A TOTAL MUSTHAVE.
SHOPPING IS EXHAUSTING: BREAK TIME. TEA MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.
RECEIVING AN ACTUAL PHYSICAL LETTER SOMETIMES MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER TOO. NEED THIS!!



NEED MORE BOWS. BOWS ARE PRETTY. BOWS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!

LIVING HERE WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!
& WEARING THESE!
SLEEPING ON THIS.
I ABSOLUTELY NEED THESE!! 5 PAIRS PLEASE!!!


A TOTAL MUSTHAVE FOR ME. I CAN'T EVER REMEMBER WHICH IS WHICH!!
LOLLIPOPS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.
COME ON. YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM!!
YAY!!









YES YES YES. MORE SHOES!!! MORES SHOES. SHOES MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER.


AH YOU SEE!!! I DO FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. HOW ABOUT YOU?? 


Sorry about the slightly frantical post. I hope you bear with me & all spareable hugs & kisses may be sent this way. Thanks for reading this post if you got to the end of this. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Darling L said...

Know exactly what you mean! Loove virtual windowshopping..
Nice things you didn't buy ;-)