Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Celebrating Wednesday on a Tuesday

So a few years ago - before Ella. Wednesday used to be my favorite day to go out. Just because I could I guess. But also because it seemed as if it was easier to have a good time, when the bars weren't too crowded & you could dive into long and interesting or sille conversations that would grow as the alcohol went in & brains shut down. I don't know how many thursday mornings I have lost due to excessive partying on wednesdays. But I don't regret it. It was fun. These days I do most of the little going out I do in weekends. But as it has been forever since the girls got together to chit and chat we decided to go out on a tuesday. Probably the worst day ever to go out. But I'm leaving for the Faroe Islands & therefore it is now or never. We will pretend it's wednesday so watch out Copenhagen - here comes lovely awesomeness in the shape of 5 yummy ladies in high heels & more...






















No comments: