Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let's Get Lost & Visit Quirky/Magical/Wonderous Places in Time & Space

So I spent a few hours sorting out some of the thousands of pictures on my computer reserved for this blog. I invented categories & tried to find some sort of system that would help me in my daily blogging. I don't really know if it worked, but I did find a lot of images that at first I couldn't place & therefore I put them in an empty folder - by the end of first sorting this folder was so full of quirky/magical/strange/Wondrous/Cute places & moment shots that I decided to make it todays post. Don't really know what else to say else about this post. Hope you enjoy time & space hopping with me through the wild moors of the vast world wide web.

Happy snowy saturday.











































1 comment:

Eleni said...

Ooh, a bed in a tree for me, please!