Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's all make believe, isn't it? Marilyn My Sunday.

I've been saving all these Marilyn pics for ages now. I just kept them in a place of their own, but now there are too many. I have to share them with you. 

Most people love her. She is everyhing a woman should be. Beautiful. Feminine. Smart. Fragile. Sexy. Funny. Crazy. Mad. Sad. Sassy. Happy. Real. Curvy. Poetic. Weird. Maliscious. Mean. Sweet. Messy. You name it - she had it. 

We all love her - even though she died ages ago. She is still everything we want or want to be. 
This book that recently came out with some of her writing is on my christmas wish list. 

Enjoy my Marilyntripping & your sunday.


It's all make believe, isn't it? 








I have too many fantasies to be a housewife... I guess I am a fantasy.




Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.













It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. 















I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful. 











 People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person. They didn't see me, they saw their own lewd thoughts, then they white-masked themselves by calling me the lewd one. 





























No comments: