Thursday, November 11, 2010

PICK YOUR GUY GIRLS

So I found these two different series on magnificent male heros & I thought it would be fun to do a "what's you type" post for you girls:-) I find that the disney dudes are a very good example on how it's so hard for men to pose & be sexy at the same time. I can't for the life of me find kinky illustrations with sexy men - that don't look ridiculous. & it's become almost an obsession to haunt it down. So I'll keep looking for a while I think. I guess I wanted to dress the guys top make them look more sexy - so that's why I mashed the two series. Almost like paperdolls from my childhood - but with somewhat halfnaked socalled heros of Disney. Well well here it is - Enjoy the men of all types. & do share with me which one you would pick or maybe even if you could mix tell me who you would do! & what would they be called then?

http://moxycreative.com/dressthepart/
http://davidkawena.deviantart.com/


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 














2 comments:

Eleni said...

Ah, I love this! Dress me up Aladdin like The Ramones and I would probably die!

girllikeswednesdays&rainbows said...

@eleni - lol. I can only imagine!!!