Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Late night kinky Wednesday. Heating up your Thursday.

Did you think I forgot? I did not. I have had a lot of things to do this week, so not many posts have left my computer. But I couldn't neglect Kinky Wednesday. So you'll just have to excuse the randomness of this weeks naughtyness & simply enjoy the visual feast for the kink in you.

Been tallking quite a lot about my kinky wednesdays lately with friends & readers. I like knowing that you like them. Because the good girl in me feels soooooo naughty for spending time searching the web for kinkyness just to keep the Wednesdays sexy - lol.

This week I came to the conclusion that I look for stories in the kinky pictures. The ones that tell stories - are the ones that have the greatest effect on me. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm turned on by a whole package & not just by pure nakedness. Maybe you can compare it to guys who dig lingeri on women.
I donno. You tell me:-)

Here comes fun & kinky wednesday - better late than never!



























No comments: