Saturday, December 18, 2010

Frozen Rainbows & Snow

Once again Copenhagen is covered in wonderful whiteness. I don't care how much trouble it is - I just absolutely love snow.

& the thought of spending a white christmas at my parents house, where we can go walking in the winterwonderland everyday & maybe even build tons of snowthingys & ride sleighs - Oh I just can't wait.

King Winther & Queen og Snow - let the snow blow & the flakes dance.

I found this lovely series on snow on My Modern Met bythe Russian artist Evgeny Dobrovinsky. Isn't it just wonderful?!










Oh & just a few pics from the white & snow folder on my computer as well - just because snow is so nice!









Oh & then of course as promised a long time ago - some pics of Ella & the snow totoro that we managed to scrape together on a snowy day. The snow wasn't really for building this day - but we did a small one anyhow. I hope we will get the chance to build a bigger one during the holidays:-)


& now that we're on the subject of rainbows & snow - some pictures from this years mardi gras party that we had in February. The three of us were dressed as clowns:-)

& finally a picture of the best slidig spot in Copenhagen. This picture is from February as well I think & there is just nothing that brigns out the child in you like snow - probably this is why I love it so much!


No comments: