Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nothing but blue skies...

The weather forecast for the week makes my heart smile. Nothing but blue skies ahead. It's going to be cold but geez I missed the sun sooooo much. Still at home with Ella getting absolutely no work done, but today we went out in the cold clean sunny air and played with Embla & Naja (who also live in our building and are almost same age as Ella) and then we went to something that they call Børne Caféen, which is basically this really nice playroom where everyone can go with their kids to play & meet other kids - and we had a wonderful time playing with all the new toys. Now Ella is sleeping & I'm trying to pull myself together to go running in the wonderful cold sunshine. I will d ot - I will now leave the laptop and run for as far as my wicked body will carry me... or until I get too cold:-)

Rainbows & sweets for the people...

 

  

  

  

  

  

 


  

 

No comments: