Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CHASING RAINBOWS

 I realize that this girl has been letting you down when it comes to the rainbows. & this entry won't even really make up for it, because it's another one of my socalled hipstamatic photodumps with glimps from the my little IRL world.

BUT if you look carefully you should be able to catch a few rainbows this time;-)

I'm a little behind because of the busy life that we are leading these days, so the pictures are from two weeks ago when all kinds of wonderful things happened - like me becoming an aunt e.g.! Also it was DISTORTION time i Copenhagen & the sun had not only RSVP'd it also conquered the entire city of towers & thus made it excellent circumstances for partying outdoors in the streets everyday for 5 days in a row. Long live sunshine, beer, friends, strangers & music. I had a blast - hope you did too wherever you were!









 "LOVE OF MY LIFE"































































No comments: